God of Your Understanding
Effective immediately, please be aware that there are changes you need to make in you. These changes need to be completed in order that I may fulfill My promise to grant you peace, joy and happiness in this life. Apologies for any inconvenience, but after all that I am doing, this seems little to ask of you. Please, follow these 10 guidelines to a spiritually balanced life:
1. QUIT WORRYING: Okay. Life has dealt you a blow and all you do is sit and worry about it. Have you forgotten I’m here to take all your burdens and carry them for you, or do you just enjoy moping and fretting over every little thing that comes your way? Think about it.
2. PUT IT ON THE LIST: If something needs to be done or taken care of, put it on the list. No – not your list. Put it on “MY” to-do-list. Let Me be the One to take care of your problems. I can’t help you until you turn them all over to Me. And although My to-do-list is long, I am after all, the G.O.Y.U. I can take care of anything you put into My hands. In fact, if the truth were ever really known, I take care of a lot of things for you that you never even realize.
3. TRUST ME: Once you’ve given your burdens to Me, quit trying to take them back. Trust in Me. Have the faith that I will take care of all your needs, your problems and your trials. Problems with the kids? Put them on My list. Problem with finances? Put it on My list. Problems with your emotional roller coaster? For My sake, put it on My list. I want to help you. All you have to do is ask.
4. LEAVE IT ALONE: Don’t wake up 1 morning and say, “Well, I’m feeling much stronger now, I think I can handle it from here.” Why do you think you are feeling stronger now? It’s simple. You gave Me your burdens and I’m taking care of them. I also renew your strength and cover you in My peace. Don’t you know that if I give you these problems back, you will be right back where you started? Leave them with Me and forget about them. Just let Me handle it.
5. TALK TO ME: I want you to forget a lot of things. Forget what was making you crazy. Forget the worry and the fretting because – you know – I’m in control. But there’s 1 thing I pray you never forget. Please,… don’t forget to talk to Me. Often! I love you! I want to hear your voice. I want you to include Me in on the things going on in your life. I want to hear you talk about your love, your friends and family. Prayer is simply you having a conversation with Me. I want to be your dearest friend. You pray – I listen.
6. HAVE FAITH: I see a lot of things from up here that you can’t see from where you are. Have faith in Me – that I know what I’m doing. Trust Me; you wouldn’t want the view from My eyes. I will continue to care for you, watch over you, and meet your needs. You only have to trust Me. Although I have a much bigger task than you, it seems as if you have so much trouble just doing your simple part. How hard can trust be? Work on it.
7. SHARE: You were taught to share when you were only 2 years old. When did you forget? That rule still applies. Share with those who are less fortunate than you. Share your joy with those who need encouragement. Share your laughter with those who haven’t heard any in such a long time. Share your tears with those who have forgotten how to cry. Share your faith with those who have none.
8. BE PATIENT: I managed to fix it so in just 1 lifetime you could have so many diverse experiences. You grow from a child to an adult, have children, change jobs many times, learn many trades, travel to so many places, meet 1,000’s of people, and experience so much. How can you be so impatient then when it takes Me a little longer than you expect to handle something on My to-do-list? Trust in My timing, for My timing is perfect. I direct the entire universe, why does everyone think I should always rush, rush, rush?
9. BE KIND: Be kind to others, for I love them just as much as I love you. They may not dress like you, or talk like you, or live the same way you do, but I still love you all. Please try to get along, for My sake. Each of you are different in some way. It would be too boring if you were all identical. Please, know I love each of your differences.
10. LOVE YOURSELF: As much as I love you, how can you not love yourself? You evolved for 1 reason only–to be loved, and to love in return. I am The God of Love. Love Me. Love your neighbors, but also love yourself. It makes My heart ache when I see you so angry with yourself when things go wrong. You are very precious to me.